A couple of weeks ago, I posted a blog about overrated celebrities who need to sit down. As soon as it was posted, I forgot to add some people, so I went back and added two more. THEN after my re-post, I came up with even more names (which I’m sure I will repeat the cycle after tonight as well).
Now granted, there are some people that I purposely left off. One, being Beyonce, because even though I am a fair-weather fan, I respect her as an entertainer. She’s not the best talker or singer, but she is a damn good entertainer. So without further ado, here are ten more celebrities that need to vanish…quickly (this time, I’m not putting them in any particular order).
1. John Mayer- Has this dude dated every single woman in Hollywood? He needs to get tested and then go sit down and figure out what else he wants to do with his life.
2. Miley Cyrus- I keep forgetting that this is a kid, or at least very young. But when she strips for magazine covers and wears barely nothing, you kinda start to wonder. The best thing she did was cut her hair, because I think it looks cute on her. Otherwise, she’s too young to not have much purpose.
3. Omarosa- This bitch… .
4. Brittany Spears- I’ve been tired of Brittany ever since she hooked up with K Fed (wherever he is). All we hear about now is who she’s dating or marrying. Who cares! Let’s talk about if she’s taking care of her kids. How bout that?
5. Kristen Stewart- I actually feel a little bit sorry for her, but I had to put her on here. She got blacklisted because of cheating on her boyfriend. Don’t get it twisted, I’m not defending what she did, but how many MEN cheat on their girlfriends and spouses and their behavior is overlooked? Why are people treating her like a red-headed step child because of that? Double standards are very much alive and present in today’s society and it is extremely annoying. On the other hand, Kristen, I am tired of hearing about you, boo. Sit down until you can get your image together. Try looking a little friendlier too. The stoned look is not attractive.
6. Rick Ross- Between him and Lil Wayne, do they really have to be on everybody’s songs? And how many of us are sick of seeing his titties (no, these are not breasts, people- he’s got C cup titties)?
7. Chris Brown- Musically, I will admit to liking a few of his songs. Personally, he probably is the pompous ass he portrays himself to be. You can’t claim to be misunderstood or anything like that when you throw tantrums, beat up people, and urge men to control women’s lady parts. Take a long vacation full of intense anger management, then MAYBE I will be able to believe that you’re rehabilitated, Chris.
8. Demi Moore- Nobody wants to get old and especially look it. But, it’s better for everyone if you were to act and dress your age. If your preference is twenty-something year olds, fine. But, don’t forget that you’re fifty-something and look sixty-something and dress twenty-something. And stop trying to hold on to men who don’t want you. Use your ‘me time’ wisely.
9. Adele- I’m just not a fan. I don’t know where she came from all of a sudden, but I want her to go.
10. Bobby Brown- Poor Bobby. He just has no purpose in life whatsoever. Damn shame.