– Pajamas: These are meant for the bed. I don’t understand why this is so hard to understand. How bout this– if you leave the house with the same pajamas on that you wore last night, all that tells me is that you didn’t bathe before you left house and you don’t care who knows.
– Slippers: Do I even need to explain?
– Shower caps/ doo rags/ bonnets: All of these serve the purpose of the privacy of your own home.
– Beaters: Beaters are fine to wear under things, but as your only shirt…. not attractive, even if you have muscles.
– Ity Bity Shorts: If I mistake your shorts for draws, you shouldn’t wear them out.
– Cowboy boots and shorts: Or cowboy boots in the summer period. Put them damn things up. For good.
What did I miss?