We all know what cheating is. And it’s something that’s frowned upon, but it still doesn’t deter a lot of people. But what about the gray areas? Here are some scenarios where some get confused (for whatever reason).
– Talking regularly and frequently on phone to the opposite sex. If you talk more to this person than your spouse, there’s a problem.
– Swapping nude photos. You must want something to go down.
– A lot of alone time with another man or woman, whether it’s at your house or theirs, or huddled up in the break room or cubicle. You look suspicious.
– Whispering or quickly walking away when you get a call. What are you saying that can’t be heard?
– Inappropriate touching. This needs no explanation whatsoever.
What would you add? Have you ever done these and were actually innocent? What about watching porn and masturbation? Would you consider those gray areas or cheating?